How to brew green tea to preserve its properties?
Which tea is the healthiest?
Tea leaves require a very precise brewing process to preserve polyphenols and thus health-promoting properties.
Our two-year research has shown that as many as 15 brewing parameters affect whether valuable antioxidants are preserved.
The parameters that we adjust when producing each of the SOTI Natural drinks are:
1. water temperature
2. brewing length
3. type of vessel
4. water - mineral salt content
5.number of ingredients used in the brewing process
6. the amount of water used for the brewing process
7. grade of ingredients - we choose stemless variants with the highest value of polyphenols
8.quality of ingredients (certification)
9. age of ingredients
10. way of storing ingredients
11. speed of cooling down
12. Ingredients immersion depth
13. speed of removing ingredients
14.the presence of external conditions (atmospheric, etc.)
15.ph of water
Try SOTI drinks and feel the difference compared to other drinks or teas!
It is worth drinking SOTI one day and another tea the next to see the differences in properties: well-being, metabolism and energy during the day!